Asus prime x570-p AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 12 DrMOS power stages, double M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB header
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for third and second Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM): A business program presents to three year item lifecycle and half year EOL notice for item advances
- ASUS Control Center Express: A brought together server-grade the board programming for resource the executives, programming organization and observing and portable control
- Upgraded power arrangement: 8+4 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, composite stifles and strong capacitors for stable force conveyance
- Industry-driving cooling choices: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO siphon, by means of Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful steering of follows and vias to save signal trustworthiness for improved memory overclocking
- Cutting edge network: Supreme adaptability with PCIe 4.0, double M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Quality Sync RGB header: Synchronize RGB header with an immense arrangement of perfect PC gear, including cutting edge addressable RGB strips
Moving onto the second of the ASUS Prime arrangement models, the ASUS Prime X570-P speaks to a passage level contribution to the X570 chipset with two full-length PCIe 4.0 openings, double PCIe 4.0 M.2 spaces, and a couple of spending plan cordial Realtek controllers dealing with the installed sound and systems administration. The most perceptible part of the board’s plan is the manner by which exposed the PCB glances rather than different models from the ASUS X570 item stack.
The chipset heatsink is effectively cooled with a white and silver plan, while the PCB itself includes a white and dark structure which is a characteristic of the Prime arrangement itself.
The Prime X570-P excludes a back board spread altogether, and the chipset heatsink is running a 8-stage power conveyance for the CPU VCore, with an apparently satisfactory looking heatsink from our hands-on with this model at Computex.
On the primary highlights, the ASUS Prime X570-P has two full-length PCIe 4.0 openings which work at x16 and x16/x4. This is on the grounds that the Ryzen 3000 arrangement processors feed the top space, while the base full-length opening paths come legitimately from the X570 chipset. This implies there is support for two-way AMD CrossFire multi-designs card arrangements, yet none for NVIDIA SLI, unlike the Asrock x570 Aqua.
For capacity gadgets, there are two M.2 spaces with help for PCIe 4.0 x4 drives, however clients hoping to run quick and hot running NVMe drives may need to buy their own heatsinks as the board doesn’t highlight them; additionally remembered for the Prime X570-P are an all out six SATA ports.
Memory support is acceptable with four memory spaces with help for up to 128 GB with the 32 GB UDIMMs having been qualified by ASUS over its X570 item stack.
True to form with a more wallet-accommodating model, the ASUS Prime X570-P back board isn’t as exposed as the absence of a back board spread would recommend with four USB 3.1 G2 Type-A, two USB 3.1 G2 Type-An, and two USB 2.0 ports.
There are three 3.5 mm sound jacks which are constrained by a Realtek S1200A HD sound codec, a solitary Ethernet port constrained by a Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit NIC, a PS/2 combo port, and a HDMI video yield for clients of Ryzen APUs.
The ASUS Prime X570-P sits at the lower end of the X570 item and has a MSRP of $160. This model is intended to permit clients a lower cost choice to profit by the X570 chipset highlights, for example, PCIe 4.0, and increasingly local USB 3.1 G2 Type-A help; this model doesn’t include any Type-C associations, albeit, given the board’s cost, it’s nothing strange.